10 Endeavour Crescent, Pelican Waters Qld 4551Sold
Unique Opportunity for the Ultimate in Lifestyle
House Sold - Pelican Waters Qld
This superbly maintained Master Built home will tick all your boxes – from the family who wants space, to the retired couple with the caravan or boat. This house sits perfectly on a 721m2 block that includes 22 metres of road frontage allowing ample side access for the storage of the largest of caravans or boats behind the fence.
As soon as you walk through the front door, the quality of this stunning home will be apparent but take your time to fully appreciate all the extras it has to offer, including the extended outdoor living area and in-ground pool with a water feature.
Inspect and you will discover:
• A massive master bedroom that overlooks the pool with ensuite and WIR
• 3 additional queen sized bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms with 2 pac dual vanity unit in ensuite
• Extra-large Study/Media Room
• Central white 2 pac kitchen with all modern appliances
• Walk-in pantry with sensor light
• Massive under roof pergola with an all-weather, engineered sail extension
• Carpeted double garage with remote door and tool zone.
• Ducted air conditioning with 5 separate zone settings
• Intercom and Vacuumaid
• Immaculate gardens with an automated sprinkler systems for easy maintenance.
• Fully fenced rear yard for children and pets.
To really appreciate the magnitude of this beautiful property you must inspect, but inspect quickly as this one won’t last long. Priced to sell at offers over $650,000.00
Contact David Radcliffe from 4551 Property Group on 0407 780 500 to arrange your inspection today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Built 2002
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 721 m²
- Floor Area is 275 square
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay TV
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced