23/72 Mark Road West, Caloundra Qld 4551Sold
Cute as a button in Caloundra Gardens Retirement Village
House Sold - Caloundra Qld
Buyers get in quick as this one won’t last at this price. Be pleasantly surprised by the quality and size of this beautiful 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home in Caloundra Gardens Retirement village which provides independent living for the discerning over 50s. If you are planning an active retirement within a caring community, this village is the one you have been looking for, with a large variety of activities available within the park to keep you as active as you like!!
The home is in great condition and features 4 split system air conditioners in total throughout the house for year round comfort. You will also be impressed by the size of the master bedroom and the elevated views from the front patio.
Features that we adore include:
- Light and airy master bedroom with BIR & air conditioning
- Second queen bedroom with built-in robe & air conditioning
- Spacious kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen with split air conditioning
- Spacious lounge room with air conditioning & sliding doors out onto the front verandah
- Huge laundry/utility room with direct access to the carport
- Original bathroom with vanity and grab rail
- Nice front verandah with views over the valley
- Double Carport with internal house access
- Easy care gardens
Park Information & Facilities:
- Swimming pool & spa plus BBQ areas
- Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
- Secure & gated village
- Pet friendly – small dogs on application
- On site storage areas for your boat or caravan
- Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
- Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
- Onsite store and community hairdresser
- Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
- New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
- Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
- Council bus stop right out the front of the Village if you want to go into Caloundra
- Low site fees which includes water usage, rates and waste collection
- NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!
- NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
- NO STAMP DUTY!!
- Onsite Manager and secure coded boom gate entryThis home will be absolutely perfect for independent retirees looking for a relaxing life style, with all you would expect and so much more, you need to view this amazing property and park to truly feel all it has to offer, priced to sell at $230,000 neg.For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please call David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon