347 Ann Street, Maryborough Queensland 4650Sold
House Sold - Maryborough Queensland
‘So Close to Town’
This enchanting home has been built to a quality that is seldom matched todfay with the traditional attributes that go hand in hand with a hi-set Queenslander.
The warmth that this home gives is testament to the original builders.
This home is with-in walking distance to the majority of amenities that a family could possibly need. Sporting grounds are literally on the other side of the street.
This property features:
- 3 generous size bedrooms with chandeliers/light fitting
- Master bedroom boasts a bay window seat, ensuite complete with claw foot bath and walk-in robe,
- Main dining area also has a bay window seat with storage,
- Main bathroom,
- Polished Fraser Island hardwood floors,
- Separate toilet,
- Front sunroom,
- Original tongue and groove timber panelling throughout the home,
- Country cottage style kitchen with electric appliances,
- New solar hot water,
- Situated on 630m2 corner block,
- Fully fenced yard, front and rear, and
- Close to majority of amenities that you could want for a growing family.
Asking Price Reduced $ 325,000
Contact Mark Pledger from 4551 Property Group, Maryborough on 0413 382 438 to arrange your inspection today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Built 1930
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 630 square
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Split System Aircon
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced