64/72 Mark Road West, Little Mountain Qld 4551Priced at $520,000 firm
A Touch of Elegance in Caloundra Gardens Retirement Village
House - Little Mountain Qld
Don’t miss your opportunity to purchase this tastefully renovated home in one of the most sought after Retirement Villages on the Sunshine Coast. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom masterpiece has all the bells and whistles with no expense spared to provide a home that simply screams class and sophistication. You will by astounded by the extras including plantation shutters throughout, new vinyl plank flooring, a superb entertainers kitchen with Quartz benchtops/splashbacks & an extended rear deck with remote electric awning.
The Caloundra Gardens Retirement village provides independent living for the discerning over 50s so if you are planning an active retirement within a caring community, this village is the one you have been looking for.
Features included :
- Large master bedroom with vinyl plank flooring, Plantation shutters & BIR
- Second bedroom with Plantation shutters, built-in robe and vinyl plank flooring
- Beautifully remodelled kitchen with white quartz benchtops & splashbacks, island bench with gas cooktop, dishwasher and all stainless steel appliances
- Spacious dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- Huge lounge area with split system air conditioning, upgraded track lighting, vinyl plank flooring & high raked ceilings
- Fully renovated bathroom with contemporary vanity & storage unit
- Rear verandah with seamless extension and covered with remote controlled roll out awning
- Outdoor lounge area with hidden laundry
- 2 car carport with internal house access
- Easy care gardens
- Massive area under the house storage or mancave or better still BOTH !!!
Park Information & Facilities:
- Swimming pool & spa plus BBQ areas
- Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
- Secure & gated village
- Pet friendly – small dogs on application
- On site storage areas for your boat or caravan
- Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
- Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
- Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
- New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
- Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
- Council bus stop right out the front of the Village if you want to go into Caloundra
- Low site fees which includes water usage, rates and waste collection
- NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!
- NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
- NO STAMP DUTY!!
- Secure coded boom gate entry
This home will be absolutely perfect for independent retirees looking for that refined lifestyle, with all you would expect and so much more, you need to view to truly appreciate all it has to offer.
Owners instructions are clear – sell sell sell and now priced to sell at $520,000. For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please call David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- 2 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon