78 Palmer Avenue, Golden Beach Qld 4551Offers over $450,000.00
Outstanding seaside opportunity comes knocking but once!!
House - Golden Beach Qld
Imagine owning your own piece of Golden Beach paradise, throwing on the boardies and within minutes soaking in the crystal clear waters of the Pumicestone Passage. Located only 2 blocks back from the water you will find this 2 storey beach house that the current owner has called home for over 38 years.
The property has recently undergone an internal transformation with the installation of a new kitchen, freshly polished hardwood flooring and a fresh coat of paint. The block is a generous 607m2 with side access to the massive rear yard and 2 bay colorbond shed. There is plenty of room to extend the current house or build a granny flat (STCA) in the rear yard for extended family. The options are only limited by your imagination.
- 3 queen size bedrooms
- New kitchen that overlooks the rear yard and deck
- Large open plan Lounge/Dining area with polished floorboards
- Front deck
- 1 Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- 2 secure car parks and laundry under house with internal access
- 2 bay colorbond shed in rear yard
- 607m2 level block on quiet street with 15 metre frontage and side access
- Close to all Golden Beach amenities including 4 boat ramps, Golden Beach Shopping Village and the Caloundra Powerboat Club
Offers over $450k – Contact David Radcliffe 0407 780 500 to secure your inspection.