125/72 Mark Road West, Caloundra Qld 4551Sold
CALOUNDRA GARDENS KEEPER – Priced to sell now
House Sold - Caloundra Qld
VENDOR WANTS IT SOLD NOW!!! Come for a look and be pleasantly surprised by the quality and size of this beautiful 2 bedroom home in Caloundra Gardens, providing independent living for the over 50s. If you are planning an active retirement within a caring community, this village is the one you have been looking for and with a plethora of activities available within the park to keep you as active as you like!!
The home has been lovingly cared for and offers a low maintenance lifestyle for the most astute buyer.
Features that we love include:
- Generous master bedroom with BIR & ceiling fan
• Second bedroom with built-in robe & ceiling fan
- Comfortable kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
• Dining room adjacent to the kitchen with split air conditioning
• Spacious lounge with sliding doors onto the front verandah
- Laundry/utility room with direct access to the carport and built in laundry
• Updated bathroom with vanity and mirrored cabinet
• Plenty of storage space
• Large front verandah with pull down external blinds
• Spacious carport with internal house access
• Low maintenance gardens
Park Information & Facilities:
- Swimming pool & spa plus BBQ areas
- Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
- Secure & gated village
• Pet friendly – small dogs on application
• On site storage areas for your boat or caravan
- Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
• Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
• Community hairdresser
- Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
• New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
• Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
• Council bus stop right out the front of the Village if you want to go into Caloundra
- Low site fees
- NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!
- NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
• NO STAMP DUTY!!
• Onsite Manager and secure coded boom gate entry
This home will be absolutely perfect for independent retirees looking for a relaxing life style, with all you would expect and so much more, you need to view this amazing property and park to truly feel all it has to offer, priced to sell at $235,000.00.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please call David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Split System Aircon