158/72 Mark Road West, Caloundra Qld 4551Sold
CALOUNDRA GARDENS CRACKER – ALL THE WORK IS DONE !!
House Sold - Caloundra Qld
You will be truly impressed by the quality and size of this beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in Caloundra Gardens, providing independent living for the over 50s. If you are planning an active retirement within a caring community, this village is the one you have been looking for and with a plethora of activities available within the park to keep you as active as you like!!
This fantastic home is positioned on an elevated site which allows it to capture all the lovely sea breezes the coast is known for. The property has been lovingly cared for with a new roof recently installed and both the outside and inside freshly painted. With not one but 2 lovely decks to relax on who could ask for more. No work to be done, just move in and relax.
Features that we love include:
- Generous master bedroom with huge BIR & ceiling fan
• Second bedroom with built-in robe & ceiling fan
- Spacious kitchen with a bay window & heaps of cupboard space
- Generous dining area adjacent to the kitchen
• Spacious lounge with air conditioning and sliding doors onto the rear deck
- 2nd TV/utility room with direct access to the carport
• Light & airy bathroom with vanity, toilet and large shower with seat
- 2nd toilet with hand basin
• Rear entertainment deck with new awnings and access to the fenced side/rear yard suitable for a small dog
• Double tandem carport with internal house access
• Separate laundry with plenty of storage space
• Elevated block to capture sea breeze and views
• Freshly painted internally & externally
• Plenty of storage space under the house
Park Information & Facilities:
- Swimming pool & spa plus BBQ areas
- Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
- Secure & gated village
• Pet friendly – small dog on application
• On site storage areas for your boat or caravan
- Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
• Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
• Onsite convenience store and community hairdresser
- Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
• New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
• Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
• Council bus stop right out the front of the Village if you want to go into Caloundra
- Low site fees
- NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!
- NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
• NO STAMP DUTY!!
• Onsite Manager and secure coded boom gate entry
This home will be absolutely perfect for independent retirees looking for a relaxing life style, with all you would expect and so much more, you need to view this amazing property and park to truly feel all it has to offer, priced to sell at offers over $300,000.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please call David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon
- Fully Fenced