160/72 Mark Road west, Caloundra Qld 4551Sold
Overlooking the Greenery - Caloundra Gardens Retirement Village
House Sold - Caloundra Qld
This cute 2 bedroom home is one of only a selected few in the village that is positioned overlooking the Lawn Bowls playing surface in the village and captures the beautiful breezes accordingly. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home in Caloundra Gardens Retirement village provides independent living for the discerning over 50s so if you are planning an active retirement within a caring community, this village is the one you have been looking for.
The home is in great condition and has been lovingly cared for by the current owner with a split system air conditioning unit installed in living areas of the residence. The home also has a utility room and screened in outdoor room for storage or plants with access gained from a ramp at the rear of the house.
- Light and airy master bedroom with BIR & ceiling fan
- Second bedroom with built-in robe & ceiling fan
- Ergonomic kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- Spacious lounge room with split system air conditioning
- Utility room for and office or craft area
- Outdoor storage/sitting area
- Cute bathroom with vanity and grab rail
- Front verandah with green views over the lawn bowls area
- Single carport with internal house access
- Easy care gardens
Park Information & Facilities:
- Swimming pool & spa plus BBQ areas
- Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
- Secure & gated village
- Pet friendly – small dogs on application
- On site storage areas for your boat or caravan
- Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
- Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
- Onsite community hairdresser
- Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
- New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
- Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
- Council bus stop right out the front of the Village if you want to go into Caloundra
- Low site fees which includes water usage, rates and waste collection
- NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!
- NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
- NO STAMP DUTY!!
- Onsite Manager and secure coded boom gate entry
This home is suited perfectly for independent retirees looking for a relaxing life style, you need to view this amazing property and village to truly see all it has to offer, priced to sell at $235,000 neg.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please call David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon