161/72 Mark Road West, Caloundra Qld 4551Firm at $250,000.00
Retirement living in peaceful surrounds !!
House - Caloundra Qld
If peace and quiet in retirement is important to you then this beautifully presented 1 bedroom manufactured home in this immaculate village is what you’re looking for. This immaculate property features a front deck overlooking the bowls green and also pergola at the rear for private entertaining.
The home boasts a solar panel system for the budget conscious and has been well maintained, with one king sized bedroom plus an additional utility/laundry room this home would suit either a single person or couple. Year round comfort is guaranteed with a high position to catch all the summer breezes and on those really hot days the split system air conditioning will keep you as cool as a cucumber.
Features that we love include:
- Generous king sized master bedroom with BIR & ceiling fan
- Spacious kitchen with heaps of bench space and outlook over the bowls green
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- Large lounge room with air conditioning that opens onto the front deck
- Utility/laungry room with direct access to the single carport and rear pergola area
- Bright and airy main bathroom with shower and built in seating
- Front verandah with pull down shades for privacy
- Rear pergola for private entertaining
- Laminate “bamboo look” flooring throughout with no carpets
- Single carport with internal house access
- Air conditioning in the living area
Park Information & Facilities:
- Swimming pool & spa plus BBQ areas
- Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
- Secure & gated village
• Pet friendly – small dogs on application
• Further On site storage areas for your boat or caravan
- Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
• Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
• Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
• New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
• Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
• Council bus stop right out the front of the Village if you want to go into Caloundra
- Low site fees which includes council rates, water usage and waste removal
- NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!
- NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
• NO STAMP DUTY!!
• Secure coded boom gate entry
Priced to sell at $250,000 firm.
Phone David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500 to arrange your inspection today.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon