175/72 Mark Road West, Little Mountain Qld 4551Priced at $350,000.00
RETIREMENT GEM IN CALOUNDRA GARDENS
House - Little Mountain Qld
CURRENT OWNERS INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR – SELL IT!! You will be impressed and pleasantly surprised by the size of this elevated 2 bedroom home in Caloundra Gardens Retirement Village, providing independent living for the over 50s. If you are planning an active retirement within a caring community, this village is the one you have been looking for and with a plethora of activities available within the park to keep you as active as you like!!
The home does need a little TLC to make it shine bright but does offer a low maintenance lifestyle for the most astute buyer with a price tag of only $350,000.
Features that we love include:
- Queen size master bedroom with BIR, air con, wall mounted TV & ceiling fan
- Generous second bedroom with BIR & ceiling fan
- Good sized kitchen with plenty of bench & cupboard space
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- Massive tiled lounge area with split system air con that opens onto the front verandah
- Light & airy bathroom with shower & bath (very rare)
- Utility room with direct access to the rear deck
- Internal laundry
• Cute front verandah with pull down external blinds
- Lovely rear patio with pull down blinds and access to the rear courtyard
• Spacious double tandem carport with roll down blind for privacy
• Lovely low maintenance gardens and views over Little Mountain and towards the ocean
Park Information & Facilities:
- Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
• Swimming pool & spa plus BBQ areas
- Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
- Secure & gated village
• Pet friendly – small dogs on application
• On site storage areas for your boat or caravan
- Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
• Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
• Community hairdresser
- New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
• Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
• Council bus stop right out the front of the Village if you want to go into Caloundra
- Low site fees
- NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!
- NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
• NO STAMP DUTY!!
• Managers onsite daily and secure coded boom gate entry
This home will be absolutely perfect for independent retirees looking for a relaxing life style, with all you would expect and so much more, you need to view this amazing property and park to truly feel all it has to offer, priced to sell at $350,000.00.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please call David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon