176/76 Mark Road West, Little Mountain Qld 4551Sold
Once in lifetime property in Caloundra Gardens Retirement Village
House Sold - Little Mountain Qld
Don’t miss your opportunity to purchase this beautiful elevated home, with raked ceilings throughout, in one of the most sought after Retirement Villages on the Sunshine Coast. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is a one off with an office/study, plus a sewing/craft room, and a workshop underneath for the handyman!!! You will by astounded by the rear retreat that has been created by the current owners with an undercover patio & 2nd external sitting area surrounded by immaculate low maintenance gardens.
The Caloundra Gardens Retirement village provides independent living for the discerning over 50s so if you are planning an active retirement within a caring community, this village is the one you have been looking for.
Features that we adore include:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robes & fan
• Second queen sized bedroom with built-in robe & fan
- Huge original kitchen with plenty of bench space and views from the window over the valley
• Seperate dining room adjacent to the kitchen
• Huge lounge room with raked ceilings & access to the front patio
- Original bathroom with shower & vanity
- Rear verandah with pull down awning and view over the rear garden
- Carport with internal house access
- Separate toilet & laundry
- Low maintenance gardens to front & rear of house
- Workshop under the house with electricity, lighting & heaps of dry storage
- Solar panel system for reduced electricity bills
Park Information & Facilities:
- Swimming pool & spa plus BBQ areas
- Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
- Secure & gated village with onsite hairdresser
• Pet friendly – small dogs on application
• On site storage areas for your boat or caravan
- Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
• Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
• Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
• New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
• Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
• Council bus stop right out the front of the Village
- Low site fees which includes water usage, council rates and waste collection
- NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!• NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
- NO STAMP DUTY!!
• Onsite Manager and secure coded boom gate entry
This home will be absolutely perfect for independent retirees looking for that refined life style, with all you would expect and so much more, you need to view to truly appreciate all it has to offer, Owners instructions are clear – sell sell sell and priced at $440,000. Never did you get so much for so little.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please call David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Alarm System
- 2 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced