21/72 Mark Road West, CALOUNDRA Qld 4551Sold
CALOUNDRA GARDENS CRACKER – FOR A RELAXING RETIRED LIFESTYLE
House Sold - CALOUNDRA Qld
VENDOR HAS REALISTICALLY PRICED TO SELL NOW!!! Come for a look and be pleasantly surprised by the quality and size of this beautiful 2 bedroom home in Caloundra Gardens, providing independent living for the over 50s. If you are planning an active retirement within a caring community, this village is the one you have been looking for and with a plethora of activities available within the park to keep you as active as you like!!
The home is prominently positioned high up on the hill and has been lovingly cared for and offers a low maintenance tropical lifestyle for the most astute purchaser and even has water views from the “L” shaped verandah!!
Features that we love include:
- Generous master bedroom with BIR & ceiling fan
- Second bedroom with built-in robe
- Comfortable kitchen with new flooring & heaps of cupboard space
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen with split air conditioning
- Spacious lounge with sliding doors onto the “L” shaped verandah
- Laundry/utility room with direct access to the carport and built in computer desk
- Updated bathroom with vanity, grab rails and mirrored cabinet
- Plenty of storage space
- Huge “L” shaped verandah with ocean views
- Double tandem carport with internal house access
- Beautiful easy care gardens
- Fantastic elevated views
- Freshly painted internally & externally
- New floor coverings throughout
Park Information & Facilities:
- Swimming pool & spa plus BBQ areas
- Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
- Secure & gated village
- Pet friendly – small dogs on application
- On site storage areas for your boat or caravan
- Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
- Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
- Onsite convenience store and community hairdresser
- Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
- New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
- Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
- Council bus stop right out the front of the Village if you want to go into Caloundra
- Low site fees which includes rates, water usage and waste collection
- NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!
- NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
- NO STAMP DUTY!!
- Onsite Manager and secure coded boom gate entry
This home will be absolutely perfect for independent retirees looking for a relaxing life style, with all you would expect and so much more, you need to view this amazing property and park to truly feel all it has to offer.
Priced at $255,000.00.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please call David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon