43/72 Mark Road West, Caloundra Qld 4551Sold
Great retirement living gem in peaceful surrounds !!
House Sold - Caloundra Qld
If peace and quiet in retirement is important to you then this beautifully presented 1 bedroom manufactured home in this immaculate village is what you’re looking for. These 1 bedroom properties very rarely present themselves in this park so you need to get in quick at this price.
The home has been tastefully decorated and has been well maintained, with one king sized bedroom plus an additional utility/laundry room this home is ideal for a single person. Year round comfort is guaranteed with a high position to catch all the summer breezes and on those really hot days the split system air conditioning will keep you as cool as a cucumber.
Features that we love include:
- Generous king sized master bedroom with BIR & ceiling fan
- Spacious kitchen with heaps of bench space and loads of cupboards
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- Large lounge room with air conditioning that opens onto the front deck
- Utility/laungry room with direct access to the single carport for more storage
- Bright and airy main bathroom with shower
- Front verandah with pull down shades for privacy
- Single carport with internal house access
- Air conditioning in the living area
Park Information & Facilities:
- Swimming pool & spa plus BBQ areas
- Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
- Secure & gated village
• Pet friendly – small dogs on application
• Further On site storage areas for your boat or caravan
- Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
• Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
• Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
• New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
• Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
• Council bus stop right out the front of the Village if you want to go into Caloundra
- Low site fees which includes rates, water usage and waste removal
- NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!
- NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
• NO STAMP DUTY!!
• Onsite Manager and secure coded boom gate entry
Priced to sell at $215,000.
Phone David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500 to arrange your inspection today.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Split System Aircon