66/72 Mark Road West, Caloundra Qld 4551Sold
High on the hill in Caloundra Gardens Retirement Village
House Sold - Caloundra Qld
This home is one of only a selected few in the village that is positioned high on the hill, providing green leafy views over the valley below and views of the ocean to the east from your generous rear verandah. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home in Caloundra Gardens Retirement village provides independent living for the discerning over 50s so if you are planning an active retirement within a caring community, this village is the one you have been looking for.
The home is in great condition and has been lovingly cared for by the current owner with not one but 2 split system air conditioners (one in the living area and another in the master bedroom) installed for year round comfort. You will astounded also by the all-weather sunroom which has been added on and the options for building further areas under the house.
Features that we adore include:
- Light and airy master bedroom with bay window, BIR & air conditioning
- Second queen bedroom with bay window, built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Spacious kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen with split air conditioning
- Spacious lounge room with split system air conditioning & raked ceilings
- Huge laundry/utility/bedroom with space for another single bed
- Cute bathroom with vanity and grab rail
- Huge verandah with pull down awnings and ocean views to the east.
- Carport with internal house access
- Easy care gardens
- Plenty of space under the house to add further rooms or storage.
Park Information & Facilities:
- Swimming pool & spa plus BBQ areas
- Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
- Secure & gated village
- Pet friendly – small dogs on application
- On site storage areas for your boat or caravan
- Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
- Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
- Onsite store and community hairdresser
- Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
- New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
- Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
- Council bus stop right out the front of the Village if you want to go into Caloundra
- Low site fees which includes water usage, rates and waste collection
- NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!
- NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
- NO STAMP DUTY!!
- Onsite Manager and secure coded boom gate entry
This home will be absolutely perfect for independent retirees looking for a relaxing life style, with all you would expect and so much more, you need to view this amazing property and park to truly feel all it has to offer, priced to sell at $280,000 neg.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon