The image pictured shows the proposed Sunshine Coast Airport Expansion Project layout.
The project includes:
- A new 2,450 m long x 45 m wide runway aligned to the north- west/south-east (Runway 13/31)
- Two runway end taxiway loops and navigation aids
- Expansion of the apron at the existing terminal
- Staged expansion of the existing terminal
- A combined new Air Traffic Control tower and Aviation Rescue and Fire Fighting station, access road and utilities.
The public comment period for the Environmental Impact Statement closed at 5pm on Thursday 13 November 2014.
Contact the Sunshine Coast Airport Expansion Project and Ask a question of the project team or request further information