3 Cook Street, Golden Beach Qld 4551Sold
CORNER BLOCK - DEVELOPMENT SITE SO CLOSE TO THE WATER
House Sold - Golden Beach Qld
Situated in the highly sought after northern part of Golden Beach, just “a good 3 Wood” back from the beach is level 645sqm corner block which is zoned medium density for potential duplex conversion or just build your new home to suit. The council zoning offers an “as of right use” to build a duplex, or with its maximum height limit of 12m (4 stories) potentially a block of units (all STCA). The original beach shack offers 3 bedrooms with hardwood flooring throughout and is currently tenanted.
- Original beach shack featuring 3 bedrooms, 1 bath with separate living area plus kitchen/dining combo
- Hardwood timber floors
- Tandem carport with separate shed in rear yard with side access
- Short 200m to the water, make this your new holiday home/retirement destination
- Council rates approx. $2200.00 per annum
- Currently rented with lease ending 12th of June 2023
- Close to a multitude of education hubs, public transport and Caloundra CBD is within walking distance.
- The new Sunshine Coast University Hospital nearby
Submit all offers over $1 million and get in quick as these are extremely rare.
All enquiries to David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 645 m²
- Built In Robes
- Fully Fenced