136/72 Mark Road West, Little Mountain Qld 4551Sold
A Very Special Gem in Caloundra Gardens – 2 carparks !!
House Sold - Little Mountain Qld
This magnificent home has been beautifully maintained by the current owner and presents like new inside and with 2 queen sized bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 separate car spaces – these properties are very rare. The property is very low maintenance with a pergola to the rear and also a full length verandah at the front, with roll downs blinds for year round use. Comfort from those hot summer days is guaranteed with a high position to catch all the summer breezes and on those really hot days the split system air conditioning in the living area & master bedroom will keep you cool. All this and a solar panel system to keep those electricity bills to a minimum.
Features that we love include:
- King size master bedroom with air con, BIR & ceiling fan
- 2nd queen sized bedroom with BIR & ceiling fan
- Huge light & airy kitchen with tiled floor, loads of bench and cupboard space for storage
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen tiled floor and direct access to the front deck
- Separate lounge with air conditioning, ceiling fan and carpets
- Office/utility room with BIR and direct access to the carport
- Master bathroom good sized shower and handrails installed
- Large front verandah that is partly built-in and roll down blinds for use in any weather
- Massive single car LUG under house with room for workshop also (heaps of storage)
- Single carport to the side with all weather internal access
- Workshop area under the house with concrete slab already done
- 3m x 3m rear patio that overlooks the low maintenance gardens
- Solar panel system for reduced electricity bills
- Security screens throughout
Park Information & Facilities:
- Swimming pool & spa plus BBQ areas
- Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
- Secure & gated village
• Pet friendly – small dogs on application
• On site storage areas for your boat, campervan or caravan
- Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
• Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
• Onsite hairdresser
- Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
• New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
• Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
• Council bus stop right out the front of the Village if you want to go into Caloundra
- Low site fees which includes rates, water usage and waste removal
- NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!
- NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
• NO STAMP DUTY!!
• Onsite Manager and secure coded boom gate entry
Priced at $455,000
Phone David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500 to arrange your inspection today.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon