130/72 Mark Road West, Caloundra Qld 4551Sold
A Touch of Elegance in Caloundra Gardens Retirement Village
House Sold - Caloundra Qld
Don’t miss your opportunity to purchase this tastefully renovated home in one of the most sought after Retirement Villages on the Sunshine Coast. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom masterpiece has all the bells and whistles with no expense spared to provide a home that simply screams class and sophistication. You will by astounded by the extras including plantation shutters throughout, a theatre room under the house, a superb entertainers kitchen and a spacious rear deck that overlooks a beautiful rainforest retreat that has been created by the current owners.
The Caloundra Gardens Retirement village provides independent living for the discerning over 50s so if you are planning an active retirement within a caring community, this village is the one you have been looking for.
Features that we adore include:
- Large master bedroom with sliding doors out to the rear balcony and WIR
- Second queen bedroom with plantation shutters, built-in robe and direct access to the master bathroom
- Beautifully remodelled kitchen with granite benchtops, red glass splashbacks, island bench with massive gas cooktop, dishwasher and all stainless steel appliances
- Spacious dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- Huge lounge room with split system air conditioning, raked ceilings and home theatre cut out
- Hidden laundry
- Generous bathroom with contemporary vanity and red glass splashback
- Rear verandah with pull down awning and view over the rear garden
- Carport with internal house access
- Easy care gardens
- Theatre room under the house
- Plenty of space under the house to add further rooms or storage.
Park Information & Facilities:
- Swimming pool & spa plus BBQ areas
- Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
- Secure & gated village
- Pet friendly – small dogs on application
- On site storage areas for your boat or caravan
- Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
- Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
- Onsite store and community hairdresser
- Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
- New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
- Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
- Council bus stop right out the front of the Village if you want to go into Caloundra
- Low site fees which includes water usage, rates and waste collection
- NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!
- NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
- NO STAMP DUTY!!
- Onsite Manager and secure coded boom gate entry
This home will be absolutely perfect for independent retirees looking for that refined life style, with all you would expect and so much more, you need to view to truly appreciate all it has to offer, Owners instructions are clear – sell sell sell.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please call David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon