162/72 Mark Road West, Caloundra Qld 4551Priced in the low to mid $300,000's
A Touch of Class in Caloundra Gardens Retirement Village
House - Caloundra Qld
Buyers get in quick as this one won’t last at this price. You will be impressed by the quality and size of this tastefully renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home in Caloundra Gardens Retirement village which provides independent living for the discerning over 50s. If you are planning an active retirement within a caring community, this village is the one you have been looking for, with a large variety of activities available within the park to keep you as active as you like!!
This fabulous home is in pristine condition and features a new roof with new solar power system, high ceilings, laminate timber floors, front & rear decks, new 2pac kitchen & 2 split system air conditioners for year round comfort. You will also be impressed by the size of this home and the highly sought after views from the front patio over the bowling green and leafy hillside.
Features that we adore include:
- Light and airy master bedroom with air conditioning, BIR with mirror doors and French bay window
- Second queen sized bedroom also with BIR – mirrored doors, ceiling fan & view over the bowling green
- New spacious 2pac kitchen in current trend colours, “marble look” counter tops & loads of cupboard space
- Separate dining room adjacent to the kitchen with servery hatch & textured feature wall
- Huge lounge room with air conditioning & direct access to the front deck through the leadlight front door
- Good sized bathroom with a seating area in the huge shower (with grab rails) & feature tiles around the vanity
- Office area off the dining room with built in laundry
- Cosy front verandah with views over the bowls green & valley
- Cute rear deck and garden area with paving along the rear of the house
- Carport high enough to fit a campervan easily & internal house access
- Private & Tranquil established gardens
- Under house storage
Park Information & Facilities:
- Swimming pool & spa with BBQ area
- Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
- Secure & gated village
• Pet friendly – small dogs on application
• On site storage areas for your boat or caravan
- Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
• Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
• Onsite hairdresser
- Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
• New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
• Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
• Council bus stop right out the front of the Village if you want to go into Caloundra
- Low site fees which includes water usage, rates and waste collection
- NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!
- NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
• NO STAMP DUTY!!
• Onsite office and secure coded boom gate entry
This home will be absolutely perfect for independent retirees looking for a relaxing life style, with all you would expect and so much more, you need to view this amazing property and park to truly feel all it has to offer, offers in the low to mid $300,000’s will be considered.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please call David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon