24/72 Mark Road west, Caloundra Qld 4551Sold
Retirement living as it should be !!
House Sold - Caloundra Qld
If peace and quiet in retirement is important to you then this beautifully presented 3 bedroom manufactured home in this immaculate village is what you’re looking for.
The home has been tastefully decorated and has been well maintained, with 3 bedrooms plus an external storage room, solar power system installed, not 1 but 2 toilets and 2 car spaces this is truly one of the rare ones in the village. Year round comfort is guaranteed with a high position to catch all the summer breezes and on those really hot days the split system air conditioning will keep you as cool as a cucumber.
Features that we love include:
- Generous master bedroom with BIR – master bathroom ensuited
- 2nd and 3rd queen sized bedrooms both with built-in robes
- Spacious kitchen with heaps of bench space and loads of cupboards
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- Separate lounge with air conditioning that opens onto the front deck
- Office/utility room with direct access to the carport for more storage
- Bright and airy main bathroom with shower and 2nd toilet installed
- Laundry with linen cupboards
- Large front verandah with pull down shades for privacy
- Double tandem carport with extra high roof and internal house access
- Air conditioning in the living area
- Water tank for the gardens
- Solar power system for reduced energy bills
Park Information & Facilities:
- Swimming pool & spa plus BBQ areas
- Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
- Secure & gated village
• Pet friendly – small dogs on application
• Further On site storage areas for your boat or caravan
- Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
• Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
• Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
• New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
• Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
• Council bus stop right out the front of the Village if you want to go into Caloundra
- Low site fees which includes rates, water usage and waste removal
- NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!
- NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
• NO STAMP DUTY!!
• Onsite Manager and secure coded boom gate entry
Priced to sell at $250,000.
Inspections by appointment only
Phone David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500 to arrange your inspection today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon