189/72 Mark Road West, Caloundra Qld 4551$260000
Site 189, 72 Mark Road West, Caloundra Qld 4551
House - Caloundra Qld
If “Peace and Quiet” in retirement is important to you then this beautifully presented home in this immaculate village is what you’re looking for. The current owners purchased the house new and it presents beautifully inside and out with a generous corner block for added privacy.
The property boasts 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, utility room/office and 3 car spaces, which rarely become available in this village, so get ready to grab this one quickly. Year round comfort is guaranteed from the high position of the block to catch all the summer breezes and on those really hot days the split system air conditioning will keep you as cool as a cucumber.
Features that we love include:
• Generous master bedroom with air con, BIR & ceiling fan
• Second bedroom with BIR & ceiling fan
• Spacious kitchen with heaps of bench space and loads of cupboards
• Dining room adjacent to the kitchen that opens onto the front deck
• Light and airy lounge area with heaps of natural light & split system air conditioning
• Office/utility room with direct access to the carport
• Cosy master bathroom with vanity and shower – toilet separate
• Double tandem carport with internal house access and planting area
• Lock up garage under house with large concrete slab & loads of storage
• Full length front verandah with views over the valley
• Solar power system installed for reduced electricity bills
• Water tank under house with irrigation throughout the property
• Tiled floors throughout the house for those with allergies
Park Information & Facilities:
• Swimming pool & spa plus BBQ areas
• Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
• Secure & gated village
• Pet friendly – small dogs on application
• Further On site storage areas for your boat or caravan
• Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
• Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
• Onsite store and community hairdresser
• Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
• New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
• Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
• Council bus stop right out the front of the Village if you want to go into Caloundra
• Low site fees which includes rates, water usage and waste removal
• NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!
• NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
• NO STAMP DUTY!!
• Onsite Manager (during the day) and secure coded boom gate entry
Priced to sell at $260,000.
Phone David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500 to arrange your inspection today.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon
- Fully Fenced