27/72 Mark Road West, Caloundra Qld 4551Sold
A Touch of Class in Caloundra Gardens Retirement Village
House Sold - Caloundra Qld
Don’t miss your opportunity to purchase this fully renovated home in one of the most sought after Retirement Villages on the Sunshine Coast. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom beauty has all the bells and whistles with no expense spared to provide a home that simply screams class and sophistication. You will by astounded by the extras including plantation shutters throughout, air conditioning in the living area and master bedroom, a superb entertainers kitchen and solar power system already installed.
The Caloundra Gardens Retirement village provides independent living for the discerning over 50s so if you are planning an active retirement within a caring community, this village is the one you have been looking for.
Features that we adore include:
- Queen sized master bedroom with split system air con, plantation shutters and BIR
- Second bedroom with plantation shutters & built-in robe
- 3rd bedroom/office with built in storage
- Beautifully remodelled kitchen with textured tile splashbacks, gas cooktop, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Spacious dining room adjacent to the kitchen with cute bench seating for extra storage
- Massive lounge room with split system air conditioner and high ceiling
- Generous bathroom with contemporary fittings and finishes
- Large utility/laundry room under roof
- Front verandah with pull down awnings and views over the village rooftops
- Double tandem carport with internal house access
- Easy care gardens to front and rear
- Solar panels and invertor installed for reduced electricity bills
- Storage space under the house to add further rooms or storage.
Park Information & Facilities:
- Swimming pool & spa plus BBQ areas
- Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
- Secure & gated village
- Pet friendly – small dogs on application
- On site storage areas for your boat or caravan
- Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
- Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
- Onsite community hairdresser
- Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
- New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
- Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
- Council bus stop right out the front of the Village if you want to go into Caloundra
- Low site fees which includes water usage, rates and waste collection
- NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!
- NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
- NO STAMP DUTY!!
- Onsite Manager and secure coded boom gate entry
This home will be absolutely perfect for independent retiree/s looking for that refined life style, with all you would expect and so much more, you need to view to truly appreciate all it has to offer, Owners instructions are clear and priced to sell at $310,000 firm.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please call David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Split System Aircon