44/72 Mark Road West Caloundra, Qld 4551Sold
Ready for your own touch – priced to sell quickly
House Sold - Caloundra Qld
VENDOR HAS REALISTICALLY PRICED TO SELL NOW!!! Come for a look and be pleasantly surprised by the size of this 2 bedroom home in Caloundra Gardens Retirement Village, providing independent living for the over 50s. If you are planning an active retirement within a caring community, this village is the one you have been looking for and with a plethora of activities available within the park to keep you as active as you like!!
The home is positioned on a corner block and is the only home in the village to feature a “drive through” driveway. The property is in need of a little TLC to make it your own but is priced to factor in the work required. There is also a large “L” shaped verandah with all weather blinds and will easily fit a 7 piece outdoor setting.
Other features that we love include:
- Generous master bedroom with WIR, built-in seating under window & ceiling fan
- Second bedroom with built-in robe & ceiling fan
- Good sized kitchen with bay window over the sink
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen
- Lounge room with air conditioning and sliding glass doors out onto the “L” shaped verandah
- Laundry/utility room with built in computer desk
- Functional bathroom with vanity, grab rails and good sized shower
- Huge “L” shaped verandah with “all weather” roll down awings
- Triple “drive through” carport
- Leafy green gardens that provide privacy
- Elevated views
Park Information & Facilities:
- Swimming pool & spa plus BBQ areas
- Full size grass “Bowling Green” with club house
- Secure & gated village
- Pet friendly – small dogs on application
- On site storage areas for your boat or caravan
- Croquet, billiards, gym, spa, library and reading room
- Licenced “Community Hall”, Library, Craft room, Gym & Hairdressing Salon
- Onsite convenience store and community hairdresser
- Owner occupier village – no renting permitted
- New Sunshine Coast University Hospital only 10 minutes away
- Shopping “Bus Service” twice weekly
- Council bus stop right out the front of the Village if you want to go into Caloundra
- Low site fees which include water usage, rates and waste collection
- NO ENTRY OR EXIT FEES!!
- NO BODY CORPORATES OR BODY CORPORATE FEES!!
- NO STAMP DUTY!!
- Onsite Manager and secure coded boom gate entry
Priced at $205,000.00
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please call David Radcliffe on 0407 780 500.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- 3 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon